- ...couldn't catch a train, so I walked through Times Square to the Port Authority Bus Terminal
- ...couldn't get a ticket, so I walked all over Port Authority Bus Terminal
- ...got yelled at by a cop
- ...couldn't catch a bus, so I walked to the 33rd Street PATH station
- ...waited for 45 minutes for a PATH train to Hoboken
- ...listened to a woman telling her friends "whenever I get really drunk, I just start crying," as she sobbed uncontrollably on the platform
- ...took cash out of an ATM at the Hoboken train station at 2:00 AM, alone
- ...waited in line for a cab amidst dozens of twenty-something Hoboken barflies
- ...took a very expensive cab home
- ...fell into bed around 3:20 AM.
I suspect that my fellow MeFites who were returning to Bridgeport may have gotten home before I did. Hmph.